What to Donate
We Are Looking For Good Stuff, in Great Shape!
We greatly appreciate your donations, which support outreach efforts to kids in our community. We are unable to accept certain items because we wish to maintain our goal of providing quality goods at reasonable prices. We need your help to minimize high disposal fees and intense labor costs. We reserve the right to decline a donation that will not support our business goal. Your cooperation and understanding are very much appreciated.
To arrange for a pick-up of furniture, please call (215) 428-2800, between 9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m Monday – Friday and press option 1, or go to our schedule a furniture pick-up page. Requests made on Saturday or Sunday will be responded to on Monday. Pickups are scheduled weekdays Monday – Thursday only, we do not have evening or weekend pickup service.
You can also drop-off donations from 9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m at our Fairless Hills & Huntingdon Valley location and 10:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m at our Doylestown & Buckingham locations Monday – Saturday. Donations Are Not Accepted on Sundays.
- 3633 N. Easton Road Doylestown, PA 18902
- 543 Lincoln Highway (Business Rt. 1) Fairless Hills, PA 19030
- 5010 York Road (Rt. 202 & 263) Buckingham, PA 18902
- 2170 County Line Road Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
- Accessories (scarves, purses, etc.)
- AC Units
- Appliances (large and small)
- Clothing (adults, teens and children)
- Computers, Monitors, Printers, and Fax Machines
- CD’s, DVD’s & records
- Flat Screen TVs
- Home Decor
- Kitchenware (dishes, glasses, flatware, etc.)
- Lamps & Shades
- Large Outdoor Plastic Toys
- Linens, Curtains, Etc.
- Skis, Boots, and Poles
We Do Not Accept:
- Baby Equipment Older Than 5 years Past Manufacture Date
- Baby Car Seats & Cribs
- China Cabinets and Hutches
- Entertainment Centers
- Exercise Equipment of Any Kind
- Furniture that is Damaged
- Gas Grills, Kerosene Heaters, Propane Tanks, Used Paint Cans
- Individual Wood Chairs
- Items That Need Repair, Are in Poor Condition, or Have Missing Parts
- King Sized Head & Foot Boards
- Mattresses, Box Springs or Bunk Beds
- Metal or Oversized Desks
- Particle Board Furniture
- Sofas or Other Upholstered Furniture That Are Stained, Ripped, Torn, or Worn
- VHS Tapes
Thanks For Understanding & Supporting Good Stuff Thrift, Which is a Blessing to Children in Our Community!
*The Pension Protection Act of 2006 states no deduction is allowed for charitable contributions of clothing and household items if such items are not in “good used condition or better.” In addition, the IRS may deny a deduction for any item with minimal monetary value. For help in assessing value of donated items, please visit: http://donateguide.com/donationvalue.html. No goods or services were provided in return for this donation. Good Stuff Thrift Inc. has 501(c)(3) status as a non-profit organization.