What to Donate
When it comes to donations, our guidelines are simple: good stuff, in great shape.
We greatly appreciate your donations, which support outreach efforts to kids in our community. We are unable to accept certain items because we wish to maintain our goal of providing quality goods at reasonable prices. We need your help to minimize high disposal fees and intense labor costs. We reserve the right to decline a donation that will not support our business goal. Your cooperation and understanding are very much appreciated.
To arrange for a pick-up of furniture please call 215-428-2800, between 9am – 5pm Monday thru Friday and press option 4, or go to our schedule a furniture pick-up page. Requests made on Saturday or Sunday will be responded to on Monday. Pickups are scheduled weekdays Monday thru Thursday only, we do not have evening or weekend pickup service.
You can also drop-off donations from 9am – 5pm at our Fairless Hills location and 10 am – 5 pm at our Doylestown and Buckingham locations Monday – Saturday. Donations not accepted on Sundays.
- 3633 N. Easton Rd., Doylestown, PA 18902
- 543 Lincoln Highway (Business Rt. 1) Fairless Hills, PA 19030
- 5010 York road (Rt. 202 & 263) Buckingham PA 18902
- Accessories (scarves, purses, etc.)
- Appliances (large and small)
- Clothing (adults, teens and children)
- CD’s, DVD’s and records
- Home Decor
- Kitchenware (dishes, glasses, flatware, etc.)
- Lamps and Shades
- Linens, curtains, etc.
- and more
We Do Not Accept:
- Mattresses, box springs or bunk beds
- Particle board furniture
- Furniture that is damaged
- Entertainment centers
- Exercise equipment of any kind
- Metal or oversized desks
- King sized head and foot boards
- Sofas or other upholstered furniture that are stained, ripped, torn, or worn
- Individual wood chairs
- Televisions of any kind
- Computers, monitors, printers or fax machines
- Baby equipment older than 5 years past manufacture date
- Baby car seats and cribs
- Gas grills, kerosene heaters, propane tanks, used paint cans
- Large outdoor plastic toys
- Skis, boots, and poles
- VHS tapes
- AC units
- Items that need repair, are in poor condition, or have missing parts
Thanks for your understanding and support in making Good Stuff Thrift a blessing to kids in our community.
*The Pension Protection Act of 2006 states no deduction is allowed for charitable contributions of clothing and household items if such items are not in “good used condition or better.” In addition, the IRS may deny a deduction for any item with minimal monetary value. For help in assessing value of donated items, please visit: http://donateguide.com/donationvalue.html. No goods or services were provided in return for this donation. Good Stuff Thrift Inc. has 501(c)(3) status as a non-profit organization.