What We Stand For
Good Stuff Thrift’s mission is to operate the most efficient Thrift Stores possible so that we can provide the highest level of funding for helping kids in need in our communities.
That a lack of resources would no longer be an obstacle to giving a kid a “forever family” in our community.
To obey the biblical mandate to help the widow, ORPHANS, aliens and the poor. (James 1:22)
Our Stores Help the Community by:
- Providing low cost quality merchandise (clothes, shoes, coats, furniture, books, household items, electronics, tools, sports equipment, baby items, toys, and much more).
- Providing employment for the local community.
- Providing a resource for reusing and repurposing donations and recycling to help keep our community green.
- Providing opportunities for teens and adults who have mandatory or volunteer community service hours to fill.
Highlights from 2021
Thank you for another great year supporting Good Stuff Thrift! We continue to be in awe of the generosity of our community through the quality donations we receive, our faithful volunteers and amazing customers. The thoughtfulness with which you live, serve and even how you purchase has had a lasting impact on children in our community. We could never thank you enough.
Here is our 2022 year in review:
- Donated $800,000 to our 9 charities, Bethan Christian Services, Christ Home for Children, Hunting Park Christian Academy, ChoiceOne, Bethanna, Lenape Valley Foundation, Ann Silverman Community Clinic, Be the Family and Every Good Gift.
- We have donated over $2,000,000 to our charities, helping kids in our community.
- Provided important job experience, through volunteer training, for special needs students in Bucks County School District and to Valley Day students in transition from school to work.
- Provided over 200 kids with the opportunities to fulfill community service hours totaling over 7,000 hours.
- Provided opportunities for 25 special needs people in our community to gain work experience and contribute to helping kids.
- Provided over $5,000 in clothing, household essentials, furniture and other in-kind support for many people coming into our stores and form our charities.
- Best of all… our volunteers… we love them, contributed over 23,000 hours of volunteer service at our three locations. We have great generous volunteers from our communities who come faithfully and work so hard to help us help kids.
- HELP Good Stuff Thrift raise $500,000 in 2020, by shopping, donating and telling your friends about Good Stuff Thrift.